The Benedictine Center shares the monastic heritage of St. Paul’s Monastery
with all who seek to live with the Gospel as their guide.
The Benedictine Center is a sacred threshold between St. Paul’s Monastery
and the wider world. In the name of the Sisters, it creates a space for people to experience peace—peace of mind and peace of spirit.
The Benedictine Center forms a “school for the
Lord’s service” in the tradition defined by St. Benedict and flourishes in the
midst of a monastic community that bears witness to the power of hospitality,
conversation, and mutual service.
Through prayer, study, and discernment,
the Benedictine Center guides people in developing a contemplative heart
open to the message of the Gospel and the discovery of God’s presence at the core of their lives.
- Extend radical hospitality
- Practice the art of prayer
- Model the formative power of community
- Deepen the habit of study
- Discern the call to service as disciples of Christ
- Express God’s presence in beauty