What Do You Seek?
Are you called to make a difference?
You have many talents and many possibilities.
And yet, maybe God is not asking that you do anything, but that you give yourself to God...in a life of service, for the sake of the world.
If you are seeking something more in your life, you may have a calling to monastic Life. The God you seek is also seeking you.
I am seeking...
Conversation with a Sister
Insights into the Spiritual Life (spiritual direction is offered at the monastery)
A spiritual retreat, seminar, quiet time, or prayer experience
To make a difference with my life
To begin the process of discerning a Religious Vocation
Are you seeking a deeper relationship with God?
Everyone is called by God to live a Christ-centered life. All life choices, marriage, the single life, religious life and holy orders, serve as a call to holiness and service to God’s People. The call to holiness, received at Baptism, is a universal call to a life long deepening of one’s relationship with God.
What are the signs of a monastic vocation?
- desire to seek God
- drawn to the Liturgy of the Hours (daily praying of Scriptures and Psalms in community) and The Rule of Benedict
- wanting to live within a religious community and be of service in the Church
- yearning to extend hospitality, to live simply, and to reverence silence
- accepting diversity and enter into relationships with others
- cultivating one's gifts and talents to grow into the person God is calling one to be
- good health
- openness to the experience of God’s mercy in one's life
For more information or to begin the conversation
Sr. Linda Soler, VocationDirector